I love miso. I think I could eat this dinner three times a week and never get sick of it.
Quickie Kale and Quinoa Dinner
- 1 cup quinoa, cooked
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- olive oil
- kale, torn into pieces
- mushrooms, chopped
- 1 shallot, chopped
- 1 heaping tbsp red miso
- 1 egg
- sesame seeds
- Cook your quinoa. When it starts to simmer, add the minced garlic.
- Heat some olive oil in a large pan. Add the shallots and saute for about 2 minutes.
- Add the mushrooms and miso and about 2 tbsp water. Saute for about another 4 minutes, or until mushrooms are soft.
- Add the kale and cook for another minute or two, or until kale wilts.
- Mix the kale mixture in with the cooked quinoa.
- In the same pan, fry the egg.
- Plate the quinoa, add the egg on top and sprinkle liberally with sesame seeds.