I keep trying to find dips to replace hummus for my afternoon veggie snack. This was good, but I felt it was missing something. Maybe salt. Give it a try and see what you think.
Edamame Bean Dip
- 2 cups edamame beans, boiled
- 1 avocado, peeled, pitted and chopped
- 1 handful cilantro
- 1 red chili
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 tbsp ginger, peeled and chopped
- 1 lime, juice and zest
- 1/2 tbsp soy sauce
- Boil the edamame beans for about 4 minutes, then add to the food processor.
- Process until chunky.
- Add the garlic, chili, cilantro, avocado, ginger, lime zest and juice and soy sauce.
- Process until smooth.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.