This salad is good if you eat it right away, but it’s even better if you let it sit for an hour or two. The kale stays nice and crunchy. In fact, you can even eat the next day and it will retain it’s crispiness.
Kale Citrus Salad
- 1/2 head kale, de-stemmed and torn into bite-sized pieces
- 1/2 shallot, finely diced
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 handful dill, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 tsp olive oil
- salt and pepper
- Place kale into a medium sized bowl.
- Mix together dressing ingredients in a small bowl.
- Pour over kale and serve.