I was getting kind of sick of hummus, so I tried something new. And I liked it.
White Bean & Sundried Tomatoes Dip
- 1 can white kidney beans
- 1/2 shallot, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 1 tsp chili powder
- 4-5 sundried tomatoes, chopped
- olive oil
- Heat some olive oil in a pan and add the shallots and garlic. Saute for 2-3 minutes.
- Rinse the kidney beans.
- Add everything to the pan and heat through. About 7 minutes.
- Put everything in a food processor and add about 1 tbsp olive oil.
- Process until smooth. Add water until it reaches a nice consistency.