These are my best almonds to date! They are a bit sticky, so avoid putting them in a closed container afterwards or they’ll get a bit soggy.
Honey Sesame Almonds
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 handful almonds
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1/2 tbsp sesame oil
- sprinkle sesame seeds
- Heat up olive oil and almonds in a frying pan.
- Once you can hear the pan getting hot, add your honey and sesame oil.
- Toast for about 5 minutes. Be careful. Almonds love to turn from a warm brown to burnt black in a matter of seconds.
- At the very end, sprinkle on the sesame seeds.
- Pour almonds on to a wax sheet to let them dry and harden.