Roasted almonds should do the trick. You can basically add any seasonings you want to this, and switch up the nuts. I think next time I’m going to experiment with lime and pepper with some cashews!
Roasted Almonds w/ Paprika, Rosemary & Cumin
- Olive Oil
- sprinkle of cumin
- sprinkle of dried rosemary
- sprinkle of dried paprika
- a small pinch of palm/brown sugar
- You can place in an oven at 400 F for 8 minutes (stirring halfway through), or place in a frying pan on medium heat and cook until almonds turn a deep brown.
- Lay almonds out on some paper towel to soak up any excess oil.