I hate waking up. The earlier I have to do it, the more I hate it. Therefore, my breakfasts have to be super quick and easy with little to no prep time. Scrambled eggs to the rescue!
The key here is to pre-make your salsa the night before. And be sure to make a large amount of it so that it will last you for a couple of days at least.
The salsa is easy:
- Grab a handful of cilantro, a couple cloves of garlic, half an onion, a jalapeno and 3-4 tomatoes.
- Chop everything up.
- Sprinkle with a wee bit of salt and some lime juice.
For the Scrambled Salsa:
- Spray a pan with some non-stick spray.
- Add two eggs. Cook and scramble.
- Add some chopped up spinach.
- Cook until slightly wilted.
- Add any seasoning you’d like (dried oregano, basil, paprika…).
- Place eggs on a plate and scoop some of the salsa on top.